Saturday, November 26, 2022

Sweet Happy Birthday! - My Paper Insider


I decided it was time to get some of my papers out from the Your Paper Insider Quarterly Box I received this month!  I've been spending some time with that Wavy Masking Stencil this month and thought it was perfect to mix a couple patterns to play along over at Double Trouble Challenge Blog's GORP challenge!


I used the Perfectly Plaid and Medium Polka Dot Stencils for my mixed patterns.  You can also add some paper piecing and use the sketch from their partner Try Stamping on Tuesday for more chances to win!  I didn't play along with these extra twists but you can!


Head over to the Double Trouble Challenge blog for all of the details and to link up!


All of my papers were from the My Paper Insider Box including that beautiful white sparkly iridescent paper I die cut the Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday sentiment from.  I also cut one in the pink I used as a mat ... I cut the piece down to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 and then die cut the Happy Birthday from the center before adding it to the card.  I added one of the Coffee Bunny images from Studio Light that I got from the Topflight Stamps shop and decided an ice cream cone would be perfect for this one along with a "sweet" sentiment from an MFT set.


Check out that sparkle!!


That's me for today!  Thank you so much for stopping!  Hope you'll come again soon!

Be sure to check you the Your Paper Insider Subscription!




 

5 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Lisa, how clever to use two different stencils for the background of your birthday card! Not only are they contrasting patterns, but contrasting colors as well!! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Double Trouble for our "GORP" challenge!!! -Donna

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow Lisa, you do such amazing backgrounds with stencils and love the color choices and match up with the ice cream cone. Your GORP is just right and love the large sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Becca Yahrling said...

Love, love, love pink & green color combo. This is sooo sweet! Gorgeous BG and love the sparkle.

Melanie R said...

Oh, this is such fun and so colorful! Great card, Lisa! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble #126.

Kellianne said...

I love how that cute ice cream cone matches the pattern papers behind the giant Happy Birthday! This all came together so cute! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble :)