Sunday, June 25, 2023

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas June 2023 Edition

 

Hello!  It's the 25th of the month and time for the Crafty Elves to share the Christmas Cards we made this month!  Short on time again I've got one card for you today... but I love it!

And when you're done here be sure to visit with my fellow Crafty Elves... Debra, Michael and Misty!



I started with that beautiful shimmery purple cardstock from the latest Your Paper Inside quarterly box.  I applied some Transfer Gel Duo through that fabulous stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and let it dry for an hour or so until it was tacky and then applied some deco foil with hand pressure.


While the gel was drying, I put together the snowflake shaker from Lawn Fawn and then added it over the top.


That dark cardstock is a deep deep purple also from the Your Paper Inside Box and it was perfect for the sentiment from MFT.

Thank you so much for stopping!  Come again soon and don't forget to hop around and check out what everyone else has for you today!

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

Great background for your pretty snowflake shaker!