Friday, June 2, 2023

Oh Happy Day - Miss Ink Stamps June Release Sneaks!


Oh Happy Day! It's time for the June release sneak peeks over at Miss Ink Stamps!


Today I'm sharing this one with the Oh Happy Day die set (frame, flowers and sentiment) along with a few images from the Let's Ride stamp set!  I think that pup is my favorite image from the set and that's saying a lot because it's really a fabulous set.


And of course I love the die set and I think one of the best parts is that little thin inner strip on the frame that cuts separate.  So fun to add a strip of a different color or paper and you can use it or not.  I just cut both and then used my pop up adhesive on the back to hold them together for easy addition to the front of my card.

That's me for today!  Tomorrow is release day and all of the new stuff will be available in the shop.  Also be sure to head over to the Instagram Account for your chances to win this week!

Thanks for stopping! 

No comments: