Friday, June 23, 2023

Miss Ink Stamps - Ranunculus


Welcome back!  It's Friday and time for some Miss Ink Stamps! Today I'm using the recently released Ranunculus stamp set!  I'm loving the scalloped dies from Oh Happy Day and EIEIO together.  I used the orange and chartreuse cardstock from the latest Your Paper Insider box along with a gel print using the Floral Stained Glass stamp set.


After I added the sentiment I decided it needed something in the white space and that little swirl from the Oh Happy Day die set florals was perfect cut from the same pearly green for the base and the inside rectangle from the smaller scallop frame.


I hope you enjoyed your visit!  Be sure to check out the "new" section over at Miss Ink Stamps and while you're there, head over to the sale section too!  You never know what you might find!

Thanks so much for stopping!  Come again soon!

No comments: