Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Eat Play Love - A Colorful Life Designs


Hi!  I decided to have some fun with some stencils I picked up over in the A Colorful Life Designs shop fairly recently.  There is a special anniversary challenge over at Double Trouble Challenge Blog so I decided to play along over there!


My first card I just had to use the Puppy Pals stencils (they come with masks!) and Eat Play Love.  Since the theme over at Double Trouble is Kraft I used it for both of my cards today.  I love how it looks with the browns and black Distress Oxides.  The Eat Play Love stencil does have a heart but I decided to add a glitter heart die cut over it for this one.  I used the included masks to put both pups on the same side.


And this is the one that's going to be linked up over at Double Trouble.  The special anniversary challenge asks you to choose an additional theme in the form of a "raffle" and there is a special raffle prize!  Be sure to read all of the details over on their blog.  I'm entering this one into the Birthday or Newborn raffle. 


Thank you so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!
 

2 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love how you used Kraft paper for your pup silhouettes and the perfect placement of the heart and adorable sentiment off edge and between the pups. CAS and fun Birthday card. Lisa, want to thank you for your support in Double Trouble and a big thank you for encouraging me to open up a challenge and your help in keeping up with our Instagram account too. Thank you for participating in our 6th Anniversary Pink Raffle for Birthdays.

Melanie Hungerford said...

What unique and adorable stencil sets, love both of your designs! So glad you joined us at Double Trouble.