Friday, May 24, 2024

Miss Ink Stamps - Wildflower Stencils


Hi all!  Today I'm using the awesome layered stencil, Wildflowers, from the most recent release over at Miss Ink Stamps!


I was zoom crafting with my friend Alyson and she sowed me a card she made on dark paper using Perfect Pearls and I thought, I have some of those.  When it came down to it though I couldn't find them!  But I did find my Perfect Medium from Ranger and then I came across my chalks that I hadn't used in ages, so I thought I'd play a bit.


These stencils are numbered and come with a guide (I'll be sharing a reel sometime soon showing them) and these two things make them so easy to use!  As I used each layer, I added some Perfect Medium through the stencil and then a sponge to add the chalk.  I was going to use my little foam finger applicators but much to my surprise when you don't use them for years, they deteriorate and fall apart!  I heat set it when I was done and then added the sentiment from the Always Stamps and coordinating dies.

My goal for next time is to find my Perfect Pearls...lol.. we'll see how that goes. But this was fun and it reminds me of a velvet painting so popular when I was a kid.

Thanks for stopping!  Come again soon!

 

No comments: