Saturday, December 3, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas December Monthly Social Media Challenge!


Can you believe it's December already??  Christmas is right around the corner and it's time for a new challenge over at Craftin Desert Divas #CDDMONTHLY !  Look at that beautiful mood board... now there's some inspiration!  Here's how it inspired me:


I love to mix and match the CDD digital stamps with the clear stamps!  Between the two there are so many choices!  Here I used the Chilly Gift Digital Stamp (that cute little penguin), the Christmas Accessories Digital Stamps (the tree, the presents, and the fireplace) with the Santa's Helpers clear stamps (the little penguin, the light strand, and the sentiment) and the Christmas Cheer clear stamps (the snowglobe, the candy cane with the holly on it, the candy and that cute little santa doll).  Throw in a few of the fantastic CDD dies and you've got yourself Christmas Morning!


CDD Dies are also some of my very favorites!  I used the Picture Frame Dies for my window and I popped it up and made a shaker... a real one this time... and filled it with my most favorite CDD Shimmer Sequins... it's snowing outside you know!  I used lots of sparkly and gold stickles on my presents, penguin's hat, and the tree of course!


That adorable little penguin just loves his new Santa doll!  I used many different thicknesses of popup tape to add many layers of dimension... I even cut the inside of my fireplace out and popped up the fireplace and mantle.  Love those lights from the Santa's Helpers set too... I stamped three of them together and cut them out.  Then I added a little liquid glass to the bulbs.


Another one of my favorite die sets is the Scribbled Circle Dies... I used the small one as a wreath and added some of the holly leaves and berries from the candy cane stamp.  And that snow globe.. adorable right??  I'd put that on my mantle!

Thanks for stopping by and please do play along with us in the Facebook Gallery!  If you aren't a member, just request it... there is so much inspiration there... the challenge... new releases and lots and lots of artwork by Design Team and fans alike!

And here are links to the CDD Products I've used here:

Chilly Gift Digital Stamp http://craftindesertdivas.com/chilly-gift-digital-stamp/
Christmas Accessories Digital Stamp Set http://craftindesertdivas.com/christmas-accessories-digital-stamp/
Santa's Helpers Clear Stamp Set http://craftindesertdivas.com/santas-helpers/
Christmas Cheer Stamp Set http://craftindesertdivas.com/christmas-cheer/
Picture Frame Dies http://craftindesertdivas.com/picture-frame-die/
Scribbles Circle Dies http://craftindesertdivas.com/scribbled-circle-dies/
Shimmer Sequins http://craftindesertdivas.com/shimmer-sequins/

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that living room scene you created! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeanchaneyaz said...

What a great way to use lots of things to create the perfect Christmas morning scene!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh WOW Lisa, this is AWESOME! Love, love, love it! You've got all the things I love ... scene card, shaker card, cute critters, sparkle, embossing! Even a snow globe! Like I said, AWESOME card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I'm still here! Is this an A2 card? Because you really packed a lot of awesomeness on here! I can't stop admiring it!

Melanie R said...

What a great scene - homey holiday atmosphere and so totally adorable. Clever card!

Scrapper69 said...

Now this is a beautiful holiday scene! So CUTE!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations