Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Paper Sweeties May 2018 Plan Your Life Series


We're planning our lives over at Paper Sweeties today!  I've got a busy month so it felt good to get it all down in my planner...


I decided that I'm going to need a lot of coffee and a positive outlook for this month!...lol!


And while I appreciate those black coffee memes, I do love my sugar (or Stevia) in my coffee as well as some yummy creamer... so I'll need to be sure I have this also...


This IS the gold at the end of my rainbow... 


And this just makes life sweeter :)

So happy you could stop by!  Take note of the Release dates above!  We've got some cool stuff coming up for you from the 14th through the 16th!  And come back often in between because the paper is flying in my craft room this month!

Check out what everyone else is doing in May:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 
Lisa Bzibziak (You Are Here)



5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these pages! LOVING that rainbow and the green!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

so fun! Love all the pops of green + pink. My newest fav color combo!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful pages and love all the designs and colors added.

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Pages Lisa! I love how you used the negative & positive pieces to make your journal pages! I also add Stevia to my coffee! Gotta count those calories some where! Am I right? LOL

Theresa

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love your planner - I love how there is a coffee theme hehe! Very cute images!