Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Little Acres Creations June Challenge is All About Summer!


It's time for a new challenge over at Little Acres Creations!  The theme this time is Summer and you do need to use Little Acres Creations stamps in your project!  See the Little Acres Blog Post here for all of the details!  Here's what I've made for today:


I am LOVING the new Balloon Alphabet available now over at Little Acres Creations!  I knew I wanted to make something using it and I decided a little Celebration scene with a sunny setting would be perfect!


Although once I got my letters colored and cut out I was a little worried they might not fit...lol!  But luckily balloons are never in a straight line... they just don't behave!  So I varied mine in height and used a little foam tape for some.  I love how it looks.  I added liquid glass for dimension and shine and was so excited at the effect once it dried.  I drew my lines in with a white gel pen and love that I could make them go wherever I wanted...


And then I turned to the baby goat from the Stinkin' Cute stamp set because he just looks like he's in celebration mode along with his little chickadee friends (who may just have celebrated too much already..lol).  An that sweet little heart balloon from Stinkin' Cute was perfect for that one little chick to bring along...

I'm playing along with the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge and this week's Twist is Anything Goes!  My Favorite!

So be sure to check out this month's Blog Post for the details of this month's challenge, find out who won for May, get some inspiration from the team and you'll find a link to the Facebook Group there too so that you can join and play along!

Thanks for stopping!




5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute cute cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scrapper69 said...

What a super CUTE card!!! LOVE the balloons and image! I'm heading out of town! You know the place (AZ.!!!) (Wink Wink) So Have a great week while I'm away! HUGS! :)

Theresa

Lori said...

So cute! I just love the little goat!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute little scene design. So fun!

scrappin' GA peach said...

Just WOW!! Those balloons ROCK!!! Perfection!!