Thursday, June 14, 2018

Paper Sweeties June 2018 New Product Sneak Peeks!


Welcome to Sneak Peeks for the June release of the Treat Box Add On: Home and Garden Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts!  Last month you met the new treat box and in June, we have some awesome accessories so you can decorate it!


Love all of the dies in the adorable Treat Box Add On: Home and Garden!  There are many you can use with or without the stamp set!  From the cute scalloped roof tiles to that sweet door, tree, grass or shrubs... birdie... LOVE it all!


I had fun making a little 3x3 matching card using the siding/shingles/brick... it could be whatever you want... but here it's just a cool background.  And I used the house sweet cut from the Home Is Where Your Story Begins Sweet Cuts for my sentiment from the For You stamp set!

You can check out my photo tutorial here about how I like to assemble the treat box!  I'm playing along with the Double Trouble challenge to create something using no design/printed paper.  You should check it out and play along!

Thanks for stopping today and be sure to come back tomorrow for Release Day!  In the meantime see what everyone else has made for you!



New Products and Links:





10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo cute! LOVING that little house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie said...

So adorable! Such a cute scene on the house and oh my, that card! SO clever!!!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, just finished my comments with your last entry, and up popped another one. Adorable and love the set. Went to the tutorial you had on the box, and the two are so different, and in this one I love how you made that box into a little cottage and designed a card so nicely matched as a set. Your brain is just so full of fun stuff. Thanks again for sharing with your MOM and friends at DOUBLE TROUBLE.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute and wonderful treat box in the shape of a house. I love it.

Miko said...

I have a friend who is a real estate agent. This is such a fun way for her to deliver the keys of a new home! I want to make her 5-10 of them. Love it!

Maria said...

Fab project, Lisa!! Sweet treat box and love the card with wonderful texture...so creative!!

Karen Letchworth said...

I love this, Lisa. I always adore your take on the Paper Sweeties releases. Everyone does something so different, and I get overwhelmed in thinking..."oh, I should have thought of that..." and I'm inspired all over again. That's what I adore about Paper Sweeties...it's just SO cute that no matter what you create with it, it's CUTE! Did you see Jinny's aged red brick house? ADORABLE! This Treat Box is a must-have. Don't you think? Everyone needs this along with the Treat Box Add-Ons. Adorable! Thanks for sharing your amazing version of the house. I love the shingled roof.
BLessings,
Karen

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Lisa! I'm back from Vacation and thought I would POP IN to see what you've been up too! Looks like a lot! LOL Love your beautiful designs my friend... I also got a kick out of reading about your masculine card experience! You had me giggling! The card turned out nice too... You just need to rub up against some manly men and maybe the card inspiration will flow better for ya then! hahaha Happy to be back and crafting! :) Have a great day!

Theresa

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh my! What incredible projects! So creative and pretty!

Melanie R said...


What a sweet card! How nice to match it up with your clever house. Thank you for joining in the challenge fun at the Double Trouble Challenge.