Saturday, June 16, 2018

Paper Sweeties June 2018 New Product Release Rewind!


Welcome to the Release Rewind at Paper Sweeties!  Today I'm using the new Treat Box Add On: Home and Garden on a card!


I just can't get enough of that sweet door!  I started by creating a little focal area using the house shingles.  I also love those cute little lanterns!  I stamped and added just a little yellow for glowing lights.  And those flowers are from the stamp set also.


And then I used one of the shingles from the new Home and Garden Sweet Cuts and a couple banners cut using the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts for my sentiment area.  A few more flower clusters with Nuvo drop centers and some sequins and I was done!

Hope you enjoyed your stop today!  Be sure to check out what everyone has created for you:



New Products and Links:




6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Lisa! Happy weekend to you! I love your card! I like how you made a little house with those dies - great layering of the shingles and awesome sentiment too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING that background you created behind the door!!!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

How delightful is this card and so creative of you to make it such a beautiful one. I love the little blue flowers and the little house.

Mitralee said...

Adorable!

Scrapper69 said...

Hey there Girly Friend! :) Your card is so neat! I really like the card design - So Unique!

Theresa

Lori said...

Adorable! Love the design with the shingles as a backdrop - so smart! The door and lanterns are so sweet!