Wednesday, June 20, 2018

The Cutting Cafe Blog Hop - Anything Goes!


So excited you stopped to visit today!  We're doing something special over at the Cutting Cafe!  We've put together a Blog Hop for you.. comment to win at all the places along the way and have chances to win the files that each DT member chose to play with for today!

My file is the Bendi - Bendy Card File!  How do you spell it?  Who knows?  Who cares??  It's so much fun to play with!  Such a cool card because it will lay flat for mailing and then you just insert the tabs into the slits and Voila!  It stands on its own!  There is also a cutting file for a box that will house it!

There are so many options with this file too!  You can check out the video here:



I chose the size that would fit in an A2 sized envelope... although mine won't any more because I added this sentiment to the top...lol!


The file comes with a few different diecut sentiments as well as some printable sentiments.  I mounted my sentiment on a butterfly border.  There are a few borders in the set as well and each border has a few single shapes to print... like these butterflies that are flitting about!


This cute fence comes in the set too!  I cut the grass with a die... Regina does have grass in various cutting files, but it was an afterthought for me and I'd put my Cricut away, so I just pulled out the die and cut it with that.  Who is that hiding under there?


I just love these sweet Doodlebug Kitten Smitten Shape Sprinkles that you can get in the sister store, The Cutting Cafe Shop, here!  SO adorable!  And I just scattered some flowers from my stash around and a few sequins and done!


So much fun and with the help of the quick video you can access right from Regina's shop, quick to put together and it will be even quicker the next time!  You can be as simple or elaborate as you want with these... very cool!

Now!   Would you like to win this set or any of the sets that my Teamies have used today?  Just leave me some love here and on all of your stops along the hop and we'll each be drawing a name from our blogs ... you could win some files!

Here are the links:

Lisa Bzibziak (You are Here!)

Thanks so much for stopping today!  Hope to see you again soon although my posts may be a bit scarce for a little while since I'll be on vacation!  Woo hoo!  It's a crafty vacation though so I should have some good stuff for you when I get back!





30 comments:

Unknown said...

Omgoodness, so super cute! I love your card! The little kitty you used is so adorable! Thanks for sharing! Cathlynn4@icloud.com

molly said...

That is so very pretty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors and that fence!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

How awesome! Always love your details!

Gail said...

I like me a bendi card! Fabulous job and the large Happy Birthday Letters too! Cool beans!

Unknown said...

I love this style card. Your papers and embellishments are gorgeous.

happycrafter said...

I've never seen this type of card and I love it... Great job!

barbara said...

Absolutely love 3D type cards! Great job!

Cathryn Holzschuher said...

So very cute! Love the fence. Cathryn888@yahoo.com

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card and such a pretty scene. I love all the dimension on it too.

Unknown said...


Adore this beautiful card -- and the cuties hiding in the grass. I would love to make this for my dear friends as I know they would treasure it!

gramjak70 at gmail dot com

Regina Easter said...

the patients you have to make things PERFECT is awesome....love all the little details in your work....

jandokan said...

Those bendi cards are fun to make... you did a great job! Love the box to put the card in ❤️

Jana Forrest said...

Your Bendi card is amazing. The little kitty by the fence is precious. Have never made a Bendy card so would love to win! Well done!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous bendi fold card, Lisa! Love your adorable scene - I see kitties!!! This is a style I've been wanting to try - it's been on my list for a couple years now! Hopefully I'll soon work up the courage to make one! Thank you for inspiring!

Mary McCarthy said...

love your bending card. Haven't made one yet but I can't wait to try one.

Sue D said...

so cute! I like that it can be put in a envelope. Love the fence, the butterfly border and the cute kitties.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

rochdalton said...

Bendi cards are a new introduction to me this year. So fun to add depth and 3D motion! Cute kitty in the flowers. rochelle.k.dalton@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Love this card and love the options of what you can do with it.

jeanchaneyaz said...

I do love this card shape and especially how you used it, Lisa! I love the fence and flowers and the colors of the sentiment!

Marty said...

Great job..Such detail on the card. This was a job of love,,thanks

A fan said...

What a cute card and you are so right, it's good for any occasion! It looks pretty intense but I'm going to watch the video and see if I can master it!

Mitralee said...

Adorable!!! LOVE this card and your take on it! Happy flowers too! HUGS!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Beautiful!! I love the pretty flowers, card design and butterflies too! You did such a wonderful job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
Crafting with Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

What a super fun card!!! I love all the elements!!!

Theresa

Unknown said...

A-DORABLE!

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!!

Kathy Kohner said...

Oh my, I’m obsessed with bendi cards. All my Christmas cards last year were bendis. Yours is so cute.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Strange, I was just looking at these type of cards, in fact, just got a couple of Christmas ones. This card is adorable...love it.

DeltaDeb said...

You've inspired me! I have wanted to make a bendi card, but never have done it. I will now. Thanks!