Friday, October 23, 2020

An Autumn Hello - Miss Ink Stamps


Hello!  Welcome back!  I have some Miss Ink Autumn goodness for you today!

I started with the Fall Bouquet stamp set!  I stamped it using Versamark onto a panel of watercolor paper and embossed it in Wow Gold Embossing Powder.  I lightly blended on a few Distress Oxide Inks and in broad areas... blue for the sky... yellow over the floral and green at the bottom just to lay a base of color.  Then I colored it in using Albrecht Durer Watercolor Pencils and a water brush.  After it was dry, I splattered on some water and soaked up the excess droplets with a paper towel.


In between background layers I stamped, cut and colored my images from the Pumpkin Spice Gnomes stamp set.  I also used the birds from the Springtime Banners set!  I thought they went perfectly with this friendly fellow!

Then I layered all of the images over the background trying to be sure some of it showed giving a feel of the pumpkin house being nestled in the leaves and flowers.


Finally I added a sentiment from the Pumpkin Spice sentiment set... I stamped and fussy cut it out for just a little sentiment that wouldn't take up too much space!

That's me for today!  I hope you enjoyed your visit and that you'll come again soon for more inspiration!



 

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

BEAUTIFUL Card my sweet friend! How the heck are you? Yup, it's me... barely... Still working on the new place, but thought I would stop by to say HELLO and tell ya what a BEAUTIFUL card this is... love your coloring! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

María said...

This card is awesome, beautiful background and that pumpkin house and gnome are adorable. Hugs, María.

Lagene said...

Awesome! I love how you used the leaves stamp set for the background and totally changed it by adding the pumpkin & gnome!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo cute! LOVING the pumpkin house and the gnome!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute and I love the coloring.