Monday, October 5, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays - A Spooky Cute Set!


I'm up on the blog over at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps with this one!  A new stamp set and a cool new Glow In The Dark product in the shop!  Head on over there if you'd like more links and details!

I'm playing along with the newest challenge over at Double Trouble Challenge Blog which is a Tall and Skinny Card (although I guess technically mine is a short and fat one... but either way it's a Slimline!).  I didn't meet the twist which is to include something with a tail, but you can!

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you come back again soon!



 

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Fabulous off to see
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Verna Angerhofer said...

You have created another wonderful Halloween card. So well designed.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Cute spiders, and love that color for Halloween cards! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!
Melanie

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Boo to you too... you didn't scare me with your cute card but it might scare me if it glowed in the dark. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Alyson Mayo said...

Those little spiders... they are too cute to create fear! I love the BOO with the white centres. Great job, Lisa! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Lagene said...

I'm not into halloween, but this is so CUTE!!!!