Friday, October 16, 2020

Miss Ink Stamps - Hope


Hello!  Welcome back!  Today I'm sharing this one using the beautiful Fall Bouquet stamp set from Miss Ink!


I stamped the floral and stems onto mixed media paper with Versamark and embossed it with Wow Gold Embossing Powder.  Then I colored it using my watercolor pencils and a water brush.  I fussy cut both out when they were dry.


For the background, I blended Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, and Vintage Photo Distress Inks onto the panel and then applied more Spiced Marmalade through the Art Deco Stencil.  Then I splattered some Heidi Swapp Color Shine over it with a paint brush.


Finally I popped the images onto the base after stamping one of the sentiments from the Fall Bouquet set directly onto the background using some Color Fuse Ink.

And that's me for today!  Don't you just LOVE that pretty floral??

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon for more inspiration!



 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo GORGEOUS! LOVING those colors!

María said...

Wow this card is perfect with that beautiful background and those stunning flowers. María, xx

Lagene said...

GORGEOUS creation, I love your colors!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous.