Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Brass & Bliss Autumn Bliss Release!


Hello!  So excited because today is the day for a fabulous release over at Brass & Bliss Craft Co!


I'm using some of the fun new die sets today!  I cut almost all my pieces from gel prints.  I'm in love with the new Wooden Crate and Barrell die set!  Wait to you see what everyone has filled them with!


I filled this one with die cuts using the new Fall Mushroom Bouquet Dies and the adorable new Fall-Winter Deer Die Set!  The background uses a previously released Wood Plank Panel die and a sentiment from the Sweet Mushrooms stamp set.


For this one I started with the new Wooden Sign and again... that Mushroom Bouquet!!  I just love it!  The sentiment is from the Kittie Says Friends stamp set.


This is just the beginning!  Be sure to head on over to the blog and Instagram for lots more new release inspiration!

Thanks for stopping!

 

No comments: