Sunday, September 29, 2024

National Coffee Day 2024 - A Jillian Vance Design



A Jillian Vance Design is sponsoring the National Coffee Day Hop with the Coffee Loving Papercrafters!


I got this idea in the middle of the night and couldn't wait to make it!  I cut the mug from Hug In A Mug in yellow cardstock and used the Honeycomb stencil on the mug.  I stamped the Weathered Wood background onto brown paper.


I popped the mug up onto the woodgrain background.  Then I stamped, colored and die cut three of the bee from Bee Kind and added them to the cardfront..  Next I cut the letters for the Buzzed sentiment using the Mini Headline Type dies from brown glitter paper and popped them up on the mug.


Finally the tiniest daisies from the Dear Daisy stamp set were stamped colored and cut as well as some leaves from the Leaves and Petals die set and tucked around the mug.

Now be sure to head on over to A Jillian Vance Design for more inspiration and to find out how you could win a prize!

Thanks for stopping!  Come again soon. 

No comments: