Sunday, September 29, 2024

National Coffee Day 2024 - Brass & Bliss Craft Co


Brass & Bliss Craft Co is a sponsor for the National Coffee Day Hop with the Coffee Loving Papercrafters!


For today I used the adorable All You Need is Coffee stamp set and a pretty scene paper from the Scenic Route paper pad.


I die cut the paper using the stitched rectangle die.  I stamped, die cut and colored the sloth with the big mug and popped it up on the paper.  Then I cut some green glittery hearts and popped them up to.


Finally I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock and die cut it out with the smallest of the rectangle dies.

Be sure to head on over to Brass & Bliss Blog for more inspiration and to see how you could win a prize and then follow along with the rest of the hop from there!

Thanks for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!
 

No comments: