Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - September 2025 Edition


Hello!  I can hardly believe it's the 25th of September!  Debra and I are sharing the Christmas cards we made this month!


I created a couple cards using a couple great stencils from A Colorful Life Designs!


It was fun to blend a couple colors of ink and then add a little bit of Glitz Glitter Gel on the edges using a piece of cardstock as a simple mask.


I added sentiments from Honey Bee to all four of my cards.


And to this one I added a little pine branch behind the sentiment which also happened to cover up a mistake I made!


I also made a couple quick cards using some paper and ephemera from Not 2 Shabby!


Not 2 Shabby sponsored the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge this month and I couldn't help but make a couple more cards using these adorable Gingerbread People!


I just used that great photo frame from A Jillian Vance Design to hold the cute characters and again used a sentiment from Honey Bee.


Isn't the car just the cutest!?  The theme for this month's CCCC was Cookies and/or Candy so really this pack of ephemera was perfect.


That's me for today!  Be sure to hop on over to Debra's place to see what she created for you for today!  And come back here real soon!

Thanks for stopping! 

No comments: