Saturday, September 1, 2018

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - September 2018


Welcome to the September Plan Your Life Series Release!  If you've been needing a set to help you keep your business life in order... whatever it is... you're gonna love this!   Today we're introducing the new planner stamp set, Business Basics!


My month is a mix of work and play... as always.  I try to squeeze in all the play I can!...lol!  But it's great to have this new set to mark the office things I need to remember BEFORE I leave the house... especially on my Work From Home Days!!


And most of my play is Crafty Time because that's what I love... so I gave my planner pages a crafty feel using a little bit of old and a little bit of new!  I've got some sneak peeks here .. do you know what they are?  You'll find out on the 14th when another new set is released!


This is me... drinking my coffee and getting crafty and my pups are never far!  I created Madison's plaid skirt with my Copics and a black pen.  I've used the You Add Color To My Life set here for much of my craftiness...




Love these crayons from the You Add Color To My Life Stamp and Sweet Cuts sets... so fun to make whatever color you want!

Thanks for stopping and now, be sure to check out what everyone is up to:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 
Lisa Bzibziak (You Are Here!)
Maria Patrick

Here's what I used today:

What's New 






7 comments:

~amy~ said...

looks awesome! I wish my planner looked that nice!

Maria said...

Darling planner pages, Lisa!! Madison looks so cute in her outfit and with her pup at her side! Love how you placed the ruler underneath them! Have a great weekend!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I don't do planners but I admire the pages you made. I love that paint palette. It looks so real with paint splotches.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo fun! LOVING the paint!!!!!!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Fantastic planner pages.... Love the art splatters and crayons!

Theresa

Bunny said...

Another super cute planner. [Bunny]

Maria Pilar said...

This is funny to decorate our planner, isn't it?
Beautiful decorated, sweet elements. Love it yours
Hugs