Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Graciellie Christmas Cheer AND A Contest!


Popping in quick to share a new digital set from Graciellie Design and some info about a fun contest going on over on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters group on Facebook!

I created this using the new Christmas Cheer digital set from Graciellie.  I decided this would be a fairly simple christmas card... something that maybe I could easily recreate a few times.  And I knew this would be perfect with the Sugar Plum papers from My Minds Eye from last year.  I don't have much of this paper left, but it's soooo pretty that if I stumble across it again I'll probably buy more.  So I decided to piece together a few strips of my favorite papers from the pack for this one.


AND I hardly ever use silver, but I know I should...lol!   So I bought some of the Silver Sequins foil over at Gina K and it was perfect with these papers along with a bit of soft and loose Copic coloring... and I'll give you a tip that my friend Jean Chaney gave me when I first started foiling... flat... the flat foil is so much easier to use than the rolls... and while I'll still buy a roll if it's in a color I must have... I just adore the flat packs that the Gina K Fancy Foils come in and the Decofoil rainbow foil that I used the other day.

I'm playing along with this week's Twisted Thursday over at the Outlawz Challenges with a Twist of Three of One Item... I used three of those pretty silver beads from Fun Stampers Journey!


I created this whole layout as one layer in Word, printed, and then foiled it in my Minc.  Easy peasy!  Thanks for stopping..  here's a look at the digital set and the digis that are in it:


AND now about the contest!  First, if you're not already a a member,  join us over at Coffee Loving Papercrafters... please be sure to answer all questions so we know that you know what you're getting into and you want to be there!   We have one main simple rule... all posts must have a theme of Coffee, Cocoa, or Tea and we hope that you'll share your favorite projects using these themes!  We are a Coffee Loving, Papercrafting Group!

THEN!  Create something using one of Graciellie's many beautiful Coffee themed sets and add it to the comment section of the post with the pic below AND share it outside of that post with the group!  Be sure to mention that you're playing along and add your project to the post so that it gets counted for the contest!  The prize is a whopping $75 Shopping Spree over at Graciellie's Digital Shop!!  That is a ton of beauty right there!  And if you don't have any Graciellie digital stamps YET, she's having a great sale on Fall sets (40% off) along with some wonderful coffee bundles or single coffee themed sets!  Don't worry! You'll still find plenty of other things you want when you win!...lol!  Start shopping here!



6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This card is sooo beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

That silver holographic foil is to die for! This is beautiful beyond.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the shine!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a beautiful design for Christmas. Great coloring of it too!

Sherry Hickey said...

Love how you placed two cups together and love your sugarplum pastels!!

~amy~ said...

oh my, the shimmery goodness. This is gorgeous!