Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play - To My Best-Tea!



Hello!  I'm up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog and playing with some more Hero Arts and the adorable Mouse Tea Party stamp set along with a few other things!  I also have a challenge for you!  If you think it would be fun to enable me and get some Happy Mail from me, join me over there!  I mean honestly you've probably already enabled me multiple times so why not one more time for fun?!  Here's a sneak peek of my project and you'll find more photos, details and links over there!



6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!

Lagene said...

Such a CUTE mousy tea party!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and adorable.

Lori said...

Soo cute!

María said...

I love that background with the cacti and those mice are super cute. María, xx

Gail said...

I enjoy making coffee cards and the challenge - happy it is there--- the background is super - love me a mouse or 2 on a card - not in the house! hehehe