Saturday, March 21, 2020

You're Pawesome-CASual Fridays and Crafting of Hue!


It's a fun day!  CAS-ual Fridays Stamps is sponsoring over at the Crafting of Hue Facebook Group again!  And today the theme is Critters!  We all have created something for you today using some of the adorable critter products in the shop!


I colored up two of the critters from the Little Huggables stamp set!  Dogs and Cats can get a long!  These two are best of friends!


And I created a shaker by using one of the paw dies from the Huggable Critters set!  First I cut the 2nd largest Bubble Box die in white cardstock.  At the same time I positioned the paw in the bottom left corner of the bubble box and taped it in place and put them both through the Gemini together.  Then I placed the next paw where I wanted it on the die cut and ran it through again and then one more time!  After embossing the bubble box layer with a plaid embossing folder, I placed some acetate on the backside of this die cut; added some foam tape around the line of paws and while it was still upside down, I filled that with lots of sequins.  I took the time to flip them over so most would be facing the right way.  Next I took the backing off of the foam tape and placed a black piece of cardstock over the opening.  Then I added more adhesive and flipped the entire shaker element over onto my background.


Finally I just added the critters, sentiment and a few sequins and done!

AND to make it even better, I have this for you:


Cool right??  Now head over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog where you'll find links to everyone's creations and be sure to join the Crafting of Hue Facebook Group here where you will always find some fantastic inspiration and lots of fun!





7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super CUTE and Happy Weekend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So cute! LOVING the animals and the paw prints!!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how cute! Love the fun shaker paws! I'm back from Spring Break and so happy to have internet again! :)

Theresa

María said...

This card is awesome, those stamps are great I love them and the background with the paws is fantastic. María, xx

Lagene said...

Adorable card, I love your paper, layers and love those jewel paw prints! Very clever!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and I love the shaker design of it. I would never thought of the paw prints used in that way. They look awesome.

Linda Vigil said...

No, you are paw some! Cuteness! Love the details.