Tuesday, March 31, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Release-Happy Birthday!


It's Day 3 of the CAS-ual Fridays Release and today we're sharing the new Happy Birthday Stamp Set!  All of the new products are available in the shop now!

I started this one by using some Distress Oxides and the Curtis Stencil for the background.  I stamped the Happy Birthday from the set and fussy cut it out and then stamped one of the sassy sentiments onto a strip of black and popped that up beneath it.


A few Jumping Jacks cut from Glitter Paper and sequins and I was done!

Don't you just love the font on all of these cool new stamp sets??  

Be sure to head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog to see what everyone has made!  And should you decide you need something from the shop, I have this for you:


We've got one more day of Release inspiration for you so be sure to come back tomorrow!

3 comments:

Lagene said...

Love the big bold Happy Bday and the stenciled background is great!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!!! Love that sentiment!!! This is AWESOME!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card and those jumping jacks were similar to some I bought my kids as they were in blue metal looking plastic I think. No matter it is a great card.