Friday, August 21, 2020

Instagram Hop With Polka Dot Orchard and Angie Blom!


Oh Happy Day!  Today we're hopping over on Instagram with some new release digital stamps from Angie Blom Digital Designs and Polka Dot Orchard!

I have two cards for today's hop... one from each!

First this one was made with Angie Blom's Road Trip Girl set!


I just love these stacked suitcases full of all things travel!  I printed, cut and colored the image and sentiment and then created the soft cloudy background with a stencil and some Distress Oxide Ink.  Then I splattered on a little glittery watercolor and when it was dry popped up all of my pieces!  Easy peasy!


I knew I wanted to make a slimline with this stack of ice cream goodness from Polka Dot Orchard called Birthday Stackup, so I sized my images accordingly, cut and colored it.   I used a stencil to add some "confetti" in some shimmery glitter paste, die cut the sentiment and layered all of my pieces together.  It's been so long since I had one of these ... my favorite would be the one rolled in chocolate chips.  Ever since I made this card I've been craving one!!

That's me for today!  Now, to see what everyone created and for your chances to win some free digis, head on over to my Instagram account @bzscrapper and follow the instructions!  Good luck!

Thanks for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BOTH FABULOUS!!!! I love the stacked suitcases and the ice cream sandwiches!!!! YUM!!!! Have you been to the BAKED BEAR out in Scottsdale?!?!?!? OMG .... YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!