Wednesday, August 26, 2020

My Somebunny - Paperie Ink


Welcome back!  Today I'm sharing a card using an adorable stamp set I got a little while ago and finally had a chance to play with while I was on vacation!  Have you checked out Paperie Ink's offerings??  SO adorable!


This set is called My Somebunny and I used some butterflies from the Magical Unicorn set because... well... I picked that one up too!...lol!

I used the Miss Ink Sunburst Stencil for my background and that great scalloped frame from Rubbernecker!


That's it!  I had so much fun coloring these images up.  If you've never checked out the Paperie Ink Shop out I highly recommend.  In fact, I'm heading over there as soon as I finish this up because I saw some more adorable that I'm pretty sure I need!

Thanks for stopping!  Hope you'll come again soon!




4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable! LOVING the colors, the flowers and the bunnies!

Lagene said...

This is so SWEET!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and adorable. Wonderful little scene.

María said...

Wow this card is super super cute, I love it. Hugs, María.