Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Terrific Pretty Posies - CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!


Hello all and welcome back! I have a quick and simple card for you today!  I love the neutral background with a pop of color in those pretty floral images from Pretty Posies!


I cut two panels from white and kraft, embossed the kraft piece and then trimmed them down to fit on one card and placed a strip over the seam to hide it.  Then I just stamped, die cut and colored those pretty posies.  I used my Misti to stamp one of the sentiments from Pretty Posies onto the white piece and then popped up my flower pieces.  And then I added some of those pretty chipboard hearts from the Coffee Chips Chipboard... perfect with the kraft paper just the way they are!  Easy peasy.. done!


I just love these pretty posies and love that this set makes it so easy to make a quick and pretty card.

Should you decide you absolutely need something from the shop, I have this for you:


Thanks so much for stopping and hope you come again soon!



4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

PINK!!! I loveeeeeeee this!

María said...

Wow I love that texture on the background, great card. Hugs, María.

Claire said...

Love love love the neutral background. It highlights the florals perfectly
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card with that pretty flower and the wonderful texture on the kraft paper. Great looking card design.