Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Coffee Is Never Wrong!


Welcome back!  I've got some more caffeinated inspiration for you today using some The Rabbit Hole Designs and a few others!


I started by creating the background using an awesome stencil from a great shop over on Etsy, The Artisan's Cache and some Catherine Pooler Inks.  I found out when I went to link up this stencil that apparently the shop owner Jackie is not well and the shop is on hold, but I do suggest you check there from time to time and also she has an IG account @creationsbyjsheri and I find great inspiration there and suggest you give her a follow!


I super love the "tattoo" style stamps from The Rabbit Hole Designs!  And of course I HAD to have this one because it has a coffee cup on it!  I also love that vintage frame from A Jillian Vance Design!


I combined the Coffee die from CAS-ual Fridays (on sale now!) and a sentiment from the stamp set.  Because Coffee Is Never Wrong!

Also, in case you shop at CAS-ual Fridays I have this for you:


And links to the products I used are below (I just linked to the Artisan's Cache shop since products aren't available for sale right now).

Thanks so much for shopping!!  I hope you'll come again soon!  And be sure to head on over to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog and check out the Day 1 Post for details and to link up!

 

7 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!

DIANA L. said...

Awesome card as always Lisa!! I love it.
Thank you for your inspiration!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So bright and happy! I loveeeeeee it!

María said...

That background is stunning, I love the effect you've created with the stencil and the colours and how you've used the same tones with the stamps. María, xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card design and great colors and background.

Billie A said...

Wonderful card. Great images and love the black frame.

Lagene said...

Love the background, love the layout, great card!