Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Fall/Winter 2020 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Pugs & Kisses


Welcome back!  We're still all about the Caffeine here and today I've got a fun one for you!  I'm linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and you can check out all of the details at the main Blog Hop post here!


I knew when I saw this adorable Pup In A Cup stamp set from Not 2 Shabby Shop that it needed to make a trip to my house!  I decided to make it a Christmas Card by adding to the sentiment with that Miss Ink set and some Holly Leaves from a Rubbernecker Stamps die!


I added little acrylic pink berries instead of the paper ones from the die set which I love to do when I'm using holly leaves... don't you love the added embossing on the leaves?


The paper is from an old MFT paper pad... of course I buy all the plaid...lol!  I used two of my favorite dies from A Jillian Vance Design for the plaid panel and the photo frame.

That's me for today!

Have you played along today?  And don't forget if you use a sponsor Coffee, Tea or Cocoa item in your project you can also link it up over at the Caffeine Fueled Paper Play for November!   Link is up top!  I can't wait to see what you create!

 

4 comments:

Billie A said...

So cute. Great colors and fun image.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!

María said...

OMG that stamp is adorable. Hugs María.

Lagene said...

Oh my goodness, this is so CUTE!