Friday, November 6, 2020

Fall/Winter 2020 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day 1


Woo and a Hoo!  The Coffee Hop is here!  The Coffee Hop is here!

Today is the day!  Start of the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop for 2020.  We really needed this about now, didn't we?  A little escape from all of the craziness!  A week of fun and prizes and lots of inspiration!

You can find all of the details at the main Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Hop Post here!  But the short of it is, create a Coffee, Tea or Cocoa themed project;; Link it up at the main hop post by next Friday the 13th (don't be scared... it's good luck around here!) at 11:59 pm.  And there will be flash prizes a couple times during the week too!  After the hop closes, prizes are drawn randomly and there are SO many from SO many sponsors!

Here's my first card for today:


I decided to use some awesome Waffle Flower Crafts products!  I just love this new Monitor Die!!  It was so much to create an adorable little "screen saver" on my card...lol!  It's a really cool set and it includes a little grid so you can make a Zoom meeting!!  Along with a few other pieces.  I LOVE it!


And this Bird & Bear stamp and die set... SO adorable... all of the images are from it.  I created the background using a stencil from Miss Ink.


Be sure to head on over to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog and hop on through the Sponsor posts and give them a shout out for being generous sponsors!  Lots of them are having sales and all of them have contributed some awesome prizes for the hop!  And then check out the details and find out how you can play along for chances to win some great prizes!  And check out what my teamies have for you today and I'm positive there are already linkups for people playing along... get some inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping today and be sure to check out my two other posts for Day 1.  Don't worry... I promise I won't post 3 projects every day...lol!

See you again soon and have fun!

 

 

27 comments:

Maria said...

Awww...so cute!! Love the critters and the beautiful sunshine!!

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

Lisa, your coloring technique is awesome! Love the little critters. Thanks for sharing and being part of the sponsors of this awesome hop! And yes we certainly do need this break from the craziness right now!

Billie A said...

What a cute darling card. I love this fun scene and the images.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said:So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

~amy~ said...

oh my goodness, this is so CUTE. I love that monitor die too!

Cindy Holmes said...

Absolutely adorable looking card! Your coloring is just so gorgeous too!

Stacy Sheldon said...

This is really cute, I love how you layered all the elements.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable

María said...

This card is super cute, I love the scene you've created. María, xx

Michele K. Henderson said...

Lisa, I love all this bright color! It really makes your card pop! You always have amazing designs! Thanks so much for being a part of this years hop!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love this bear with the cute birdie on his head! Soooo sweet. And your card is full of sunshine (wish we had some here in So. FL right now - it's so dreary & rainy because of Eta).

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors, the animals and the flowers!

cebelica said...

This is so bright an cheerful. Love it! xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card design and I love the colors.

Denise Bryant said...

Love that bear! Darling card!

mamawcindy said...

Your card is so cute, Love the coloring and background. Very cheerful.

Sheryl said...

Love your bright, happy, adorable card!

Helen Gullett said...

Lisa, your card is fantastic. I love everything on it!

Cindy C. said...

A darling card!! Thanks for the inspiration.

Dawn S. said...

Love your card! Too cute.

Lagene said...

This is so CUTE!

A.Rose said...

Wonderful color combination!

LIZARD said...

Such a cute and flowery scene. That bear is adorbs! Thanks for the inspiration!!!😍

Craftyhairlady said...

This is such an awesome project! I love the 3-D effect. Thank you for sharing and thank you for being a sponsor

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Love the colors, design, and all the details. Great card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Helen F. said...

So darn adorable. Love the fun design :-)

Lori Turner said...

Oh my word this is awesome! Love the bear ;)