Friday, November 20, 2020

Underwear? Under there! - Miss Ink Stamps Release Sneak Peeks Day 3


Welcome back!  It's Release Sneak Peek Day 3 over at Miss Ink Stamps and today I'm sharing this one with you using the new I Believe stamp set!


It's another fun set with that awesome sentiment and some really cute underwear, socks and bra images!  I made a dryer window of sorts after coloring my underclothing items in Christmas colors!


I'm so excited about this fun new release!  Be sure to head on over to Instagram to see what everyone has for you today and stop on over at Miss Ink Stamps account for your chances to win!

 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

In our house, if you stop believing in Santa ... you get NOTHING!! Ask Adam if he still believes ... I can tell you his answer!! LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this! So FUN!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So well designed and I love that sentiment.

cebelica said...

This is so bright and cheerful! I love it!!!!

Lagene said...

Love it! So bright & fun!