Friday, December 15, 2017

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop-Day 8 Can't Let Go!


Don't think you can get rid of me that easily!  I'm here to share "one" more card (maybe 2) before the end of this glorious hop!  I have a little Stampendous House Mouse for you tonight:


You may have seen a very similarly colored image earlier in the hop... my mom and I went to a Jennifer Dove coloring class a while ago... well, we've been going every month... but a few classes ago we colored up this cutie!  I had forgotten about it until I saw Mom's card and I hunted it down.  We color, but don't put the card kits together at the class ... well.. because there is no time.  And although I LOVE Jennifer's cards and her style, I can't stand the thought of having the same card as someone else, so I saved the papers for another future card and decided I should use some more of this awesome MFT plaid paper from the Merry & Bright pad.


These House Mouse images are pretty easy to make adorable and with Jennifer's help, it was even easier!  This image is called Warm Drink.  Aren't these guys adorable??


And these pretty poinsettias are from a K & Company... I got this package at a swap meet for cheap and I wasn't sure if I'd even use them, but turns out they're kinda beautiful and make a quick and easy embellishment.  And speaking of poinsettias, I made this one with the Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge for this week with a Twist of Poinsettia!  You should definitely check this group out!

I tucked in a few white glittery snowflakes that I cut out using the Paper Smooches Snowflake Dies... one of my favorites!


And I used this sentiment from Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tags Stamp Set.  I embossed it in white on a vellum banner cut using the Craftin Desert Divas Flag Banner Dies.

So... gotta run and try to fit in one more!  Hope to see you again!

**Update** Proud to Be  A Winner and Featured at the Outlawz!




11 comments:

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. Love the house mouse images and awesome flowers and colors. love the plaid also. Beautiful.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute and adorable and super fantastic with those wonderful things you used to create it.

New Creations said...

Stunning, Lisa I love your creativity with awesome and balanced design, love it!

~amy~ said...

This is gorgeous! Love the added poinsettia blooms!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Those mice are always a favorite of mine. So cute, and the poinsettias add a nice added dimension.

Shelly said...

Oh, this is so beautiful!

Birte - CardArtStudio.com said...

Toes mice are SO cute! I love how you build up the card!

MariLynn said...

Such an elegant card. Love your coloring. I love the flowers too.

Scrapper69 said...

The House Mouse image is so sweet but I LOVE those flowers... so Pretty!

Theresa

Eve said...

Def. my kind of card! So adorable! In fact, I used to have this stamp. I love House Mouse. How much I love? Since 2002(or 3), I've been a member of NOW rather quiet Yahoo House Mouse group, and co moderator. Anyways, you colored these mice so adorable! The poinsettias look beautiful, too!

scrappin' GA peach said...

I am BLOWN away! This card, like every card of yours is just amazing!! I love the Poinsettias so much! The HM image is too cute! I could go on! LOVE this