Friday, December 8, 2017

Winter Coffee Lovers Hop-Day 1


Oh Happy Day!  Today is Day 1 of the Coffee Lovers Bloghop!  If you've never played along before, you should definitely play this time around!  Tons of sponsors and lots of creativity and fun!  Just create something new with a coffee, tea or cocoa AND holiday/winter themes!  Check out all of the details at the main blog post here!

Here's what I've created for today:


    Today I'm sharing with you a card I created using Paper Sweeties stamps and dies.  I'm hopping along with my Paper Sweeties Design Teammates today!  Links to each of their projects are included below!  Paper Sweeties is a Super Sponsor for the hop!  You could win a gift certificate for the sets I used today or whatever sets you want!


Love this cutie pie snowman from the Snow Friends stamp set!  Each of his pieces is separate so it makes it easy to mix and match his outfit and do some paper piecing.  I paper pieced his scarf.


And these sweet little coffee drinking birdies from the You Warm My Heart stamp set... so cute!


And the sentiment is from that set too.. I used the stitched banner from the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts set.   And I finished it off with those pretty flower shaped cupped sequins in strawberry.

Just a little trio of friends having a warm beverage together.

I'm playing along with the Outlawz Twisted Thursday with a twist of Polka Dot Christmas for this week!  You should check this group out.. it's a lot of fun!

So thanks for stopping!  And be sure to check out what my Paper Sweeties have created for you today too!


And while you're playing along with the Coffee Hop, check out the Paper Sweeties December Anything Goes Challenge and play along there too!  The card I made today fits both challenges!





32 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, my!! What a fun creative card, Lisa!! Love the snowman and the birds with their little cups of coffee! Awesome coloring and choice of papers!!

Tink said...

Love your card! The snowman is so Sweet!!

Lori Turner said...

Awwww Lisa....this is so stinkin' cute! Love all his little birdie friends :)

scrappin' GA peach said...

Oh, I love this card!! So cute :)

~amy~ said...

how cute is this?! That Santa is stinkin' adorable! I'm slowly making it through the hop :) Happy FRIDAY!!!

MariLynn said...

So cute. Love the little bit of red bling.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a cute and adorable snowman card. Great job on this one.

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh so CUTE Lisa! I LOVE that snowman.. but the tiny birds holding the cups are just ADORABLE!! LOVE this card!!

Theresa

New Creations said...

Sooooo adorable, love the cute Santa! And those tiny birds are just amazing!

Billie A said...

Awe what a darling card. I love the colors and cute image.

Shylaashree said...

gorgeous card lisa, love the snow man little birds. Thanks for organising the great event again.

DIANA L. said...

This is so adorable Lisa, I love everything about it, but the birds make me happy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING that snowman!!!!!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Absolutely adorable, Lisa! I never think of paper piecing and I really need to do that again. I love his little scarf. Those little birds are also sweet. And the idea of a snowman drinking a hot drink, well, that just cracks me up!

Lori said...

I love this card, that snowman is adorable!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super adorable! What a cute snowman and I love his paper pieced scarf!

Helen Gullett said...

Lisa... that is one adorable and sweet snowman. LOVE your design, papers, and well... everything on your card :D
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog this week and Thanks for the sharing the inspiration!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Super adorable!!!!

StampingbugKerry said...

Awww..That snowman is too cute!

Helen F. said...

What a sweet snowman! And look at those adorable little birdies :-)

Christine said...

Beautiful coloring---and the plaid scarf is a special touch!

Dawn said...

aww very cute and I love the little robins sharing a cuppa too. xx

Chrissy Larson said...

What an adorable card! I love that sipping snowman!

Shelly said...

This is sooo cute!!

Fikreta said...

so adorable card!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

The snowman melts my heart in a wonderful way.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Hetty said...

Such a darling and sweet card, so many lovely details to look at!

Nikki said...

To cute is your card love the snowman

Cynthia Cole said...

Love snowman and your card is so cute!

Traci Cooley said...

Oh such an adorable snowman.

Sue D said...

So cute. Love the plaid scarf on the snowman.

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Love this cute card!!