Sunday, December 17, 2017

Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas-Tag 9


So here I am.. again... on Sunday...with my Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas "Tag" #9!  I can't believe it either!  Linda's tag is above and here's how I was inspired:


I've been saving this beautiful sweet sparkly deer for just such a special occasion!  The deer on Linda's tag is definitely the main feature (to my eyes anyway... I mean yeah... beautiful background. blah blah...lol!! JK!) so I thought it was the perfect time to use this beauty.  Also inspired by the trees.. the pinecone... and I even added a cute little bell necklace to my beautiful girl as in the inspiration tag.  And those words from the Tim Holtz stickers were perfect.


She's sitting right between my pretty pink snowflake and my red and white ornament.  On to the next and fingers crossed maybe I'll be back again today!  In the meantime, take a look in the Funkie Junkie Boutique and you'll find some of the stuff I've used on this piece and so much more!


8 comments:

Georgiana said...

Such a pretty tag!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING that deer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome tag and I love that scene.

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! She is a pretty deer.. looks Beautiful!

Theresa

Mitralee said...

oh awesome! YOU are nearly at the finish line! ;-) Love that deer! Hugs!

Mitralee said...

oh goodness just looked all your other lovely "tags" and I'm blown away! Can't wait to see the box all at once!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Your deer is so lovely and the setting with the tree behind her. Love the pop of red and the pretty gold pine cone too. Such a peaceful nook!

Hugs,
Linda

sarascloset said...

Precious! I know you have the shadow box complete, but I'll not have a peek until I see all your cubbies individually.