Sunday, April 19, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release - Rainbow Bridge


Today is Day 1 of the new CAS-ual Fridays Stamps release!  And today we're sharing creations using the new Rainbow Bridge Stamp Set, Pawesome Stencil, and Pawprints Chipboard!

I love the stencil because it has four different sections and I used the trailing paw prints section and some Distress Oxides to add a rainbow trail of paw prints diagonally across my white panel.


Then I stamped the rainbow from Rainbow Bridge onto white cardstock with Versamark and heat embossed with Wow white embossing powder.  I used a nested circle die from my stash to cut out the curved part of the rainbow because I didn't trust myself to cut it smoothly by hand.  Then I cut the flat part with my paper trimmer and fussy cut the inside arch.  Then I used the same colors I used for my paw print trail to add the rainbow colors to it.   Finally, I took a dry cloth and rubbed the extra ink off of the embossed parts, used a black marker around the edges to give it some definition, and popped the rainbow up onto my background.


I stamped this sentiment from Rainbow Bridge with Versamark onto black cardstock and heat embossed it in white.  Then I applied some clear glue to one of the chipboard hearts and added some Wow EcoSparkles glitter and added them both to the card along with a few sequins.


Don't you just love these sweet new products??

Be sure to head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog where you'll find links to everyone's projects!

And should you decide you need something, I have this for you:


Thank you so much for stopping and hope you enjoyed your visit!  Come again tomorrow for more release inspiration!






1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

I totally LOVE the look of the rainbow!!! Adorable!

Theresa