Friday, April 24, 2020

Wish I Could Hug You - Miss Ink Stamps!


Welcome!  I'm sharing another card using the adorable Unstoppable Stamp Set from Miss Ink Stamps!  It's not just about the TP you know!  (If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out my #SpreadJoyNotGerms post here or the Miss Ink Post here.. or both!)


There is so much to love about this cute dino set!  Check out the Reacher Grabber Thingies!!  This guy wishes he could hug you... but I'm not sure if he can't because of his little tiny arms... or because of social distancing... or because you're just so darn far away!  


I also used a few dies from Trinity Stamps like the little frame from the Slimline Frame and Fold Dies and the XOXO from the Bold Love Dies.


I created the background with some Distress Oxide and Color Fuse Inks and the Leafy Green Stencil and added some of the pretty Teal Posies from the shop.


Speaking of #SpreadJoyNotGerms, today is the last day to hop and comment for chances to win prizes!!  So many stops... so many chances to win!  You can start my post or start at the beginning over at Catherine Pooler's Blog!




Thanks for stopping and come again soon!



3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! SO FUN!! Loving that dinosaur!

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD! This is super duper CAA-UUTE my friend! I love the dino holding the grabbers and the sweet sentiment - what a fun background and elements as well! It makes me Happy! :)

Theresa

Lagene said...

Such a CUTE critter, great layout!