Friday, April 10, 2020

Let The Fun Times Roll - Miss Ink Stamps!


Hey there!  Today I've got some more Alice In Wonderland for you!  I've used the Queen of Hearts and Paint the Roses sets along with the awesome Pick A Card Stencil.


I started with the stencil and I blended some Black Soot Distress Oxide onto the diecut rectangle panel cut from Mixed Media paper.  Then I applied some clear texture paste over the top of it and while it was still wet I added some Vintage Candy Cane embossing powder from Wow and Aged Black embossing powder from Stampendous and heat it with the heat gun.  I love embossing with texture paste.  It makes such a nice texture and especially fun to mix different embossing powders!  I just heat it until it bubbles a bit.


Black and red Copics... the most challenging Copics in my opinion which makes it even better when I'm all done and it works!  And the Blending Marker and White Gel Pen are my best friends...lol!


I even colored the little rose leaves black... I didn't like the thought of just having that tiny bit of green so I thought... why not??  And see those little Painted Roses that I added along with the sequins... so cute, right?


So much fun!

I'm playing along over at Double Trouble Challenge Blog's It's Hip To Be Square Challenge with my Square Frame!

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So FUN! I love love love this!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Alice in Wonderland, wasn't this one of your scarey movies when you were young? Do you remember the cake Aunt Mary made with the Tea Party? Adorable stamps and great coloring and love how you framed them with your square frame... adorable couple. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and I love the Alice in Wonderland theme.

Donna Scholz said...

What a great job you did using the stencil, Lisa!!! All your hard work paid off with a great looking background. Super job on coloring the queen and jack, too! The black square around them really adds a LOT to your card! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Double Trouble this week!!! -Donna

Kellianne said...

What a fun themed card! Lots of character and dimension on it! And of course the square frame is just perfect. Thanks for playing with us a Double Trouble!