Tuesday, April 28, 2020

You're Owlsome! - Funky Fossil Designs!


Popping in quick to share this one using some new stuff I recently got over at Funky Fossil Designs!


Well, of course I had to get the Quirky Owls Stamp Set!  Did you ever doubt I would?  If you love artist Kimma Parish's designs, you should definitely check out the offerings over at Funky Fossil!  And of course this one with the glasses is my favorite...lol!


And while you're in the shop check out all of the awesome stencils!  And for the month of April (you still have a couple days left!) you can receive this Words of Friendship stencil free with any order!  I created this background using Kraft paper and some Wendy Vecchi Gold Embossing Paste while making all of my Christmas card backgrounds last week!  I used the cute frame die from A Jillian Vance Design to highlight the "You" word in the stencil.  (I love that the Instant Photo Frame set comes with a larger and this mini sized photo frame as well as a couple other dies including speech bubbles! And of course I scattered some of my favorite sequins from Trinity Stamps!


That's me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping by and do be sure to check out the Funky Fossil Shop!  This shop is in the UK and I am in the US... I ordered these items sometime after lockdowns started happening and waited patiently for this oh so Happy Mail to arrive in my mailbox.  It really didn't take that long and it was SO worth it.  If you've never ordered before you should give them a try!

And as always in these difficult times, please be patient with and support our friends that are running their small businesses through it all!

Come again soon!

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

The owl image is adorable! I totally love the glasses too! And what a fantastic background using the gold on Kraft cardstock really pops!

Theresa

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that quirky owl and that is a great background you made too.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee this! LOVING that owl!