Wednesday, September 30, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Release Day 3 - Celebration & Hooray Fri-Dies!


Welcome to Day 3 of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release!  Today we're sharing the so fun Sassy Celebration Stamp Set and Hooray Fri-Dies!

I just love the font on these Fri-Dies and I didn't set out to make a shaker but when I die cut the celebrate I had the perfect makings of a shaker!  Lucky I kept track of the little pieces from the e's, b, and a so I could add them back to the Celebrate word once my acetate was on.


And I filled it up to the brim with the perfect sequin mix!  It still shakes, but it is full!

I created the background using some Catherine Pooler Inks and the Jacks stencil.  The "Well done you!" sentiment is from Sassy Celebration and the rest of the pieces are all from the Slimline Pinked Fri-Dies.

That's me for today!  Be sure to head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see what everyone else has created for you today and to see how you could win a prize!

Should you see something that you need to have I have this for you:


And the National Coffee Day Hop is still going on!  More chances to win prizes and CAS-ual Fridays is a Sponsor!  Check out that post from yesterday (September 29th) for more chances to win!

Hope you enjoyed it!  Come again soon!







 

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such a fun stenciled background and colors! Love the sentiment!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty shaker card! Love the stenciled background and the color combo you used! Pretty font on the 'celebrate'!

Sue D said...

So festive and I like the colors.

María said...

That colour combo is great, this shaker card is fantastic. Hugs, María.