Tuesday, September 29, 2020

National Coffee Day - A Jillian Vance Design!


Hello!  We are having a lot of fun today!  Today is National Coffee Day and we're celebrating with a hop!  So many Super Sponsors of the Coffee Loving Cardmakers are participating and offering prizes!  Just hop and comment for your chances to win!

A Jillian Vance Design is a sponsor and has some fantastic Coffee offerings in the shop and I used one of my favorite cups today along with a few other things.  Here's how I was inspired:


Cute, right??  I decided to use the face from the Perfect Pumpkin Die set along with the cup from the Cozy Cup die set to create this cute pumpkin coffee cup... I'd buy that cup!  I die cut it from white cardstock and colored it with my Copics.  (I cut the cup first, and then ran it through again with the face because it doesn't quite fit inside the coffee cup die.)  I did place a piece of paper in between my die cut and my cutting mat to avoid getting lines on it from my mat.


I used a few other Halloween themed products from the shop along with some cute papers to decorate my card and I love that coffee steam from Cozy Cup and extra love it cut from black glitter paper!


I hope you are celebrating today if you love coffee!  You can be sure I'm enjoying a cup, or two or three!  Be sure to hop and leave some love at each stop for your chances to win prizes!
 


3 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Lisa your card is great for National Coffee Day! I love how you turned the mug into a Jack-o-Lantern! Such a fun card for a fun blog hop! Happy National Coffee Day!!

~amy~ said...

Love that fun pumpkin!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute pumpkin cup. Great card design.