Monday, September 28, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Release-Slimline Pinked Fri-dies!


Today is Day 1 of the new CAS-ual Fridays release!  And today we're sharing a fun new die set with you... meet the Slimline Pinked Fri-Dies!


I cut the largest pinked die from plaid paper and the next smallest die from white cardsstock.  I blended on some Spiced Marmalade and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Inks and then used the Modern Petals Stencil and applied some more Spiced Marmalade through it.  Then I centered a smooth circle inside one of the pinked circles to create a frame, taping it in place on my paper and then cutting two more just like it.  Popped them up onto the front of the ink distressed panel and added my stamped, cut and colored images from Mon Ami.


Finally, I cut the hello from Sweet Friend Fri-dies three times and stacked them.  I added the sentiment to the card and carefully covered it with Glossy Accents.  Just a few sequins scattered around and I was done!

Thanks so much for stopping!  Be sure to check out what my teamies created for you today!  And head over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog for more fun!

Should you see something you absolutely need, I have this for you:


Thanks for stopping!  Come again soon and don't forget to come back tomorrow for more New Release!



 

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

SO gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!

Lagene said...

Beautiful slimline, I love this pinked die set!

Claire said...

The colour is stunning. Love the slim line design
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Vicki Dutcher said...

You made these tools saying. I love your staging too!

Sue D said...

Cute card design with this new die set.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Gorgeous warm colors! I love this slimline!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty layering and color combo on your slimline card! Love the die set!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful slimline card design. Great colors.

Bast said...

Stunning! Absolutely love the bold bright colors. TFS

~amy~ said...

I adore this and have picked up that fun new slimline!

María said...

Beautiful background and perfect colours for this slimline. María, xx