Saturday, September 19, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Crafting of Hue Sponsorship-Coffee!


Happy weekend!  This weekend, CAS-ual Fridays Stamps is sponsoring over at the Crafting of Hue Facebook Group and we're showing off some of the awesome Coffee themed products from the shop and there's a sale!


Did you know that CAS-ual Fridays carries some fabulous Wow products in the shop now?!  Today, I used one of the Changers powders to give my background some sparkle and texture.  I started by stenciling on the background using the By The Beans stencil using those pretty Catherine Pooler Inks.  Then I added texture paste after wiping off the stencil.


I added some of the Wow Changers Lightening Effects "Texture" powder... I LOVE the effect.  The Changers are cool because you can add them to any of your other powders to change them up, but you can also use them all on their own.  This one gave a nice sugary look and feel... very cool!


I colored up the pretty flower from Mon Ami in some matching rainbow colors and added it to my To Go Cup.  And the sentiment is from Mon Ami also... and I'm sending this one to someone quite awesome!

Thanks so much for stopping!  I hope you enjoyed your visit.  All the Coffee themed products in the shop are on sale at 20% off (no code needed) AND you can use my code if you'd like (or any of the girls' codes) to get an additional 15% off or 15% off the items that aren't on sale!  Just use code Lisasentme for the 15%!



5 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!

Lagene said...

Pretty! Love the coffie beans!

María said...

Wonderful card, I love how you played with all those colours. Hugs, María.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING the colors!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful coffee design and fun colors.