Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Miss Ink Stamps Release-Beautiful Destination

 


So excited because this week is a new release from Miss Ink Stamps and today we're sharing sneaks for the beautiful new Slimline background set, Beautiful Destination!  All the new sets will be in the shop in the New Release section on Saturday, September 26th!


I had a lot of fun coloring this one with Copics.. SO many greens...lol!  I love all the details ... I decided my scene was late summer early autumn so you can see my trees waayyyy in the back there are autumn colors.... and the longer grasses are turning a little brown.  I colored up this beautiful landscape and decided one of the deer from the Oh, Deer stamp set would be just right to finish it off!


One of the cool things about this set is that the mountains are separate so you can make them higher or lower or not use them at all!  And like all of the new slimline backgrounds it's so versatile and you can use it on all kinds of sizes of cards.

Miss Ink is having giveaways all week so be sure to check out the Miss Ink Stamps Instagram Account here for your chances to win!

3 comments:

María said...

Wow what a beautiful scene, I love it. María, xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Lisa!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a beautiful and peaceful scene. I really like it.