Saturday, November 16, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags - CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!


Did you know that the 25 Days of Christmas Tags is going on right now?  And CAS-ual Fridays is a sponsor and today it's our turn to share some Holiday tag inspiration using some of our favorite CAS-ual Fridays products!

Here's how I was inspired:


The Scallop Tag Fri-Dies are my favorite all time tag dies!  The large one is a fantastic size and leaves lots of room for embellishing!  I cut it out of watercolor paper and stamped various snowflakes from the Snowy Sayings stamp set with Versamark and heat embossed in white and then blended some blue and purple Distress Oxides over them.  I wiped off the embossed snowflakes with a dry paper towel and then sprayed the tag using some water mixed with Inkon3 Liquid Pixie Dust.


I stacked a purple and white die cut "Snow" from the Snow Fri-Dies together.  Next, I stamped the "Let it" from the Dashing stamp set onto a strip of white cardstock and trimmed it to the shape of the tag.  Then I placed the Snow diecut underneath it to complete the sentiment.  I just added a few sequins and a snowflake from the Funky Flakes Fri-Dies and some blue and purple ribbon.

I'm playing along with the Simon Says Challenge on IG!  It's all about Happy Holidays!

And did you know that CAS-ual Fridays has 50% off of some retiring items??  You can find those here!


And even better, I have this for you:



Thanks so much for stopping and I hope you enjoyed your visit!  Now be sure to hop on over to today's post at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags and you can check out all of the details including how you could win one of the many sponsor prizes being offered at the main 25 Days of Christmas Tags post right here!  Check out all of the sponsors!


Come again soon!


25 comments:

Beverly S. said...

Pretty! Love the colors in your "let it snow" tag.

Bunny said...

Lovely colors and I like how you stacked up your sentiment. The ribbon is pretty and perfect for this tag. [Bunny]

Lauryne Cunningham said...

I love the wintery color combination on your tags- so pretty!

Nox said...

Love the various layers of your tag and fabulous colours. Love that dyed ribbon to compliment it all!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the background! Gorgeous!

Gail said...

It is SNOWING here for sure - like 7.7 inches this week and some people had 4 or more FEET - - Let it snow??? Only on Christmas Eve and Christmas - that is my story and I am sticking to it - love Let is snow tag!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your tag is so gorgeous and I love the colors and elements you used for it. Great snowy look!

Lagene said...

Love your snowy let it snow tag!

Mary Holshouser said...

Pretty tag.
Great mix of colors.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors!

Isabel Z said...

I love everything about this tag!

*Vicki* said...

So beautiful! Gorgeous colors!

IdeaGal said...

Beautiful! Love the bling!

Karen Letchworth said...

awww..what a darling tag, Lisa. Your creativity never ends and I thank you for sharing it with us all. I'm inspired by these gorgeous colors.
Blessings,
karen Letchworth

Jean said...

Simply darling! Love the colors!!

* Shell B.* said...

Simply Beautiful colors for your Festive Let It Snow Tag......Lovin’ it!! 💕😎

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Girl, that is a FABULOUS tag. So pretty. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Dawn S. said...

This is beautiful! I love the colours you used.

cghundley said...

Love the gorgeous
colors on this
beautiful tag!
Carla from Utah

Christine said...

This is stunning, Lisa! I chose it as the inspiration for my Day 13 tag. Thanks for the treat of seeing your beautiful tag and for the fun of digging through my own stash and creating my own version.

Julie S said...

Wow! The colors..the texture...this is gorgeous!

Annette Reed said...

I've only seen three days of tags. Yes, I started really late. This is my favorite so far. I love the ink blending and the "Snow" die. It is a lovely font.

Nandini said...

Wow! Awesome inspiration today! I am really loving the beautiful tags this year!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lisa I love everything about your tag--the colours and the die cut sentiment! Thank you so much for joining me as my guest!!

Dana M said...

Wow, amazing tag! Incredible details and depth. I love the colors - fantastic!