Saturday, November 16, 2019

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C511 - Sketch Challenge!

Hello there!   I'm guesting over at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog this month and this week we've got a Sketch Challenge for you.  Here's the sketch:


And here's how I was inspired:


I've used a bunch of the new release from Miss Ink Stamps for today's card!  I started by embossing a panel using the Woodcut Floral set.  I absolutely love this background stamp!


And don't you just love the tree with the owl and adorable sleepy critters from Calm & Bright?


Aren't they so sweet??
 

And another lovely sentiment from the Seasons Greetings set.


So that's me for today!  I hope you'll play along with us over at Crazy 4 Challenges!  I can't wait to see your take on the sketch!

2 comments:

María said...

This card is so beautiful, I love that embossing background and those animmals are adorable. Hugs, María.

* Shell B.* said...

Wow I love your take on the sketch Lisa......so adorably cute! 💕😎