Saturday, November 9, 2019

Merry & Bright Gnome - Rubbernecker Stamps


Excited to be sharing with you another fun and adorable new stamp from Rubbernecker... meet Thomas Winter Gnome!  There are four new gnomes over at Rubbernecker stamps and I think you're gonna love them!


They are a great size for coloring and each has his own personality!  I added lots of layers with this one (and lots of popup tape) all just to frame that cutie pie!


And you know I love this fun sentiment!


So be sure to hop on over there and check out all of the new stamps in the shop!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed it and come back soon for more fun!  I'll be sharing another new one soon!



I've included links below to all of the Rubbernecker products I've used today.  If you purchase using these links I will receive a small compensation at no additional cost to you and thank you!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo cute! I love love love that gnome!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a cutie and I love all the layers and texture on your beautiful card.

Lagene said...

Such a cute gnome card, love the framing!