Sunday, November 3, 2019

Merry Mugs & Kisses - Miss Ink


It's Day 3 of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and I'm a little late posting this one, but here I am!  I've got some Miss Ink Brewtiful for you today:


I started this one with a background made using the Diamond Fade Stencil and some watercolors.  I love using a stencil with watercolors and the imperfect shapes and splooshes it creates.  The colors of this one just happened to make me think of Christmas so I made a Christmas card.


I stamped, colored, and cut the images out and popped them up onto the background.


I created my sentiment using one from the Brewtiful stamp set and a little sneaky peek of something coming soon.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you enjoyed your visit and come back soon!

If you haven't checked out the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop yet then please do!  You will find the main post here as well as a list of sponsors and prizes and the linky tool to link up and play along and the few rules to play by.

This is also my Day 3 of coloring for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge!  You can check out all of the information for that at this post here!

13 comments:

New Creations said...

Love this in traditional colors Lisa, so pretty!

Billie A said...

Awesome card. I love the colors and stamps/stencil work.

Esther Asbury said...

I love the fun background you created for this festive coffee card! Beautiful!!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is gorgeous, Lisa. Love all the details in everything you do.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a beautiful stenciled background to show off the pretty Christmas message and coffee designs. Wonderful colors too.

Lagene said...

I love the watercolor stenciled backgound, awesome creation!

Amanda Wilcox said...

I can't wait to try this idea! Do you use pixie spray or anything on the stencil? Do you use special paper at all? Thanks!

Fikreta said...

so nice and colorful card!
Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!

ivy said...

love how you used the diamond stencil!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so pretty

Sue D said...

Great background and I like the Christmas colors.

mamawcindy said...

Love your Christmas card. Great background!

Shelly said...

This is awesome, Lisa!