Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Winter Bear With Rubbernecker Stamps!


I've got a cutie for you today!  This Winter Bear With Bird from Rubbernecker is one of my favorite new stamps in the shop!


I colored him up with my Copics and used one of my favorite color combos for his hat and scarf and then used some design paper and glitter cardstock layers in the same colors cut using the Nested Rectangle Small Stitch Dies and Nested Rectangle Scallop With Holes.


I added this Merry and Bright sentiment that I love so that he's sitting on it.  I love to use varying thicknesses of foam tape between my layers.

 

So cute, right??  A simple design but with that adorable bear front and center it's all you need!

I hope you enjoyed your stop here today and you come back soon!



5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute!!! I love love love that bear!!!!!

Lagene said...

This is so CUTE, love your coloring and framing!

María said...

OMG that bear is super cute I love it and I like a lot the background you created with the different kind of papers, they give it a lot of texture to the card. Hugs, María.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute little bear and I love the little bird perched on his ear too. Great coloring as well.

Scrapper69 said...

OMGosh! What a little cutie! Your bear image is adorable!!! Sweet card!

Theresa