Monday, November 18, 2019

Peace, Love and Joy with A Jillian Vance Design!


I'm up on the blog over at A Jillian Vance Design with this cutie pie!


I love this sweet snow dude from the A Cool Friend stamp set!  Not to mention the beautiful Knit Stitch Cover plate I used for the background.


I used three separate stamps from the A Cool Friend set to create my sentiment.. embossed in white on red cardstock.


And I had fun tucking my various pieces in and over each other using various thicknesses of foam tape.  A few sequins and a wooden snowflake were all I needed to finish it up!


I'm playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp #SSSIGChallenge on Instagram which is Happy Holidays!

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!



3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

He's completely adorable, Jo x

Lagene said...

Super CUTE! I love the layers of kraft & white!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGosh! Way cute! Loving the Kraft cardstock and snowman!!

Theresa