Monday, February 8, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #146


Welcome to this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!   This week I made another page for my planner.  I have always loved this sentiment and there are many times at the end of the day I need a reminder that tomorrow is another day, so this is my February journal page.  I was so happy when I found this sentiment at Unity stamps and when I saw the adorable lions from Reverse Confetti I knew immediately this would end up on something that I would keep for myself... and my journal seemed like the perfect place.  (I did add all of my birthdays to my planner this weekend and started writing some dates in ... more of that when I make those pages pretty :)!)
 
 
I used Charlotte paper for this one because I'm playing along with the Color My Heart Color Dare challenge again this week.. and I love Charlotte... 'cause it's soooo pretty!  The heart doily is from Savvy Stamps.  The flowers are from the Close to My Heart set, Springtime Wishes, stamp set and dies.  And his cute little crooked crown is a Poppy Stamps die.  Again, I tried to match the colors to the challenge colors... I think his mane is champagne-ish and he's a little orangey like sorbet.
 
 
I think we all need to remember this....  RAWR!
 
So head on over to both of these challenges and play along!
 
 

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the lion and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Saw this on fb and loved it! Gorgeous colour combo, gorgeous flowers, and love the sentiment and adorable lion!

Melanie R said...

The lion is fabulous along with that beautiful Charlotte background paper and the sweet heart-shaped doily. I think my card is going to be CAS this time, or as CAS as I'm capable of making.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Boy a second page to our journal...how beautiful. Love all the embellishments, flowers, colors, doilies and it appears that you like those thin cuts a lot. I see a new doily...may have to borrow that one. Thanks for joining us again at Color Dare...next week there will be some surprises and a great color combination so don't forget to take a look on Friday.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Ooops, not our journal YOUR journal.

Mitralee said...

TOTALLY LOVE THIS! It's the flowers and the lion and the colors! OK SO it is EVERYTHING about it I love!

Ali said...

That lion just makes me smile. :) Your planner will be a real keepsake- and the quote you stamped is an awesome thing to remember, SO TRUE! I love it!! Great job, Lisa, TYFS!

Donna said...

What a great card! Love all the flowers and the sequins are a great touch! Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

G Eileen Studios said...

That lion is a lot of fun! His message is a great addition to your planner. Thanks for taking a Color Dare.

P.G. Lamb said...

Your card is so adorable! I love that lion and the layers that you added are so luscious! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

Cat Nowak said...

Great addition for your planner! I love the lion and the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Color My Heart.

sarahstone said...

This is so decorative, a perfect daily reminder for you! I love the sparkly crowns. Thanks for playing this week in our Charlotte challenge at Color My Heart!

Sarah